- Company: US World Class Taekwondo Association
- Job Location: Portland, Oregon USA
- Yearly Salary & Commission: $24,000 – $100,000.00
- Employment Type: Full Time. *Work Visa Sponsorships available to work in the United States for qualified individuals.
US World Class Taekwondo Association is growing and looking for highly motivated, positive, friendly, and energetic Black Belt Instructors, Masters and Program Directors.
Must have great communication and social skills. Must have experience teaching students and a willingness to learn and embrace our system. If you are a hard worker, committed to excellence and love to work with children, and a career oriented gogetter who has a passion for Taekwondo and helping others, this job is for you. Must be willing to work evenings and some weekends. Competitive wage based upon experience.
**Non US Resident must meet additional requirements for us to sponsor Non US Resident to obtain work visa to work in the United States: Individual must be medalist from Olympic Games, World Championships or Continental Games. Or Individual must Coached and Produced medalist from Olympic Games, World Championships or Continental Games.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Teaching Taekwondo to all ranks and ages.
- Promoting the school. Helping with planning special events, community events, etc.
- Sales, phone calls, prospect walk ins.
- Conducting new student appointments / orientations.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Run occasional errands for the schools.
- Daily cleaning.
Please send your resume / bio data to Mr. Rick W. Shin by email to firstname.lastname@example.org