GOLDEN POINT ROUND
As we previously mentioned, if after the third round a winner cannot be decided, a fourth (4th) round will be conducted of ONE (1) minute
The criteria for Golden Point are:
- A valid point with a punch to the chest protector.
- Valid points by kicking. Head or Chest PSS
- Two (2) Gam-jeams
The Superiority Criteria are:
- The competitor with higher number of hits registered by PSS.
- The competitor with most rounds won in the first 3 rounds.
- The competitor with less number of Gam-jeom.
- Referee and Judges Decision.
— MasTKD (@masTaekwondo) November 14, 2016
IVR (INSTANT VIDEO REPLAY)
MasTKD considered important to highlight the situation in which ONLY IVR will be allowed, as these changes will limit the coaches’ possibilities when using their color cards (Red/Blue) in petition of IVR.
- ONE (1) Quota per every match
- No Video replay will be allowed for or against head kick point (INCLUDING FACE)
- Penalty against the opponent:
- Falling down.
- Crossing the boundary line.
- Attacking the opponent after “Kal-yeo”.
- Attacking the fallen opponent.
- Penalty against own contestant.
- Technical Point.
- Any mechanical malfunction or error in time management.
- From One (1) minute to 30 seconds
As we can observe, these modifications are determinant for time management, agility and continuity of the fight, but also to decide the winner.
Lisethe Salcido, exclusive MasTKD