Mexico has become the country that organizes the most Global events in the world. Together with the Mexican Taekwondo Federation, the High Performance Center La Loma and its Director Ireno Fargas, bring you the new edition of the two most anticipated events at world level:
World Taekwondo Open
(March 26th and 27th, 2016)
World Taekwondo Training Camp
(March 20th till March 25th, 2016)
According to the statistics of the last four years, an estimated participation of 2,000 athletes from 22 countries, with the most attendance from: Mexico, USA, Canada, Panama, Colombia and Puerto Rico as well as from other Pan American countries and Europe. In addition, many states of Mexico will be present as they prepare for the National Championships.
The training camp will be developed from the methodological point of view for coaches, and on competitive level for athletes. The day will be based on three daily training sessions, divided into sparring groups and poomsae (youth, cadets, juniors and adults) in both basic training and high performance training, with a special emphasis on the new scoring system and electronic body protectors, from a tactical point of view.
There will also be multisport activities for all participants and companions.
Both events are scheduled for all ages and belts.
WORLD TAEKWONDO TRAINING CAMP 2016
(From March 20th till March 25th, 2016)
- Day 1: Specific physical training for electronic protectors and sparring session.
- Day 2: Specific technical training for electronic protectors and sparring session.
- Day 3: Specific tactical training for electronic protectors and sparring session.
- 4th day: Specific training systems for electronic protectors and sparring session.
- Day 5: Specific personal sparring training in preparation for World Taekwondo Open 2016
- Day 6: Mixed sparring training
WORLD TAEKWONDO OPEN 2016 (March 26th and 27th 2016)
SATURDAY March 26th, 2016:
- Sparring: without contact for all levels and categories.
- Sparring: with contact for white belts and colored belts for all categories.
- Sparring: with contact for black belts: minor cadet (10 to 12 years) and major cadet (13 to 14 years)
- Poomsae: all levels and categories.
- Poomsae: pairs, trios and groups all levels and categories
SUNDAY March 27th, 2016:
- Sparring: black belt minor junior (15 and 16 years) y mayor junior (17 to 19 years)
- Sparring: black belt senior category.
- Sparring: black belt masters
As always MasTKD and High Performance Center La Loma working hand in hand in an event of the highest international level.
For more information: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: calling from Mexico: (444) 8256032.
calling from abroad (+52 444 8256032)
www.worldtaekwondoopen.com / www.wtkdpro.com
By MasTKD Team.