1. Itzel (MEX) during her first match at the WTF World Taekwondo Championships, Chelyabinsk 2015.
2. Briguitte Yague (ESP) “The Queen of Taekwondo” during her match against the Korean. The Spaniard gave everything in a match that was tough since the beginning and could not overturn it at the end.
3- Dana Touran (JOR).
4. Rosendo Alonso, who is now the Egypt National Team Coach, faced one of his former athletes, the Mexican Uriel Adriano who defeated an Egyptian athlete.
5. “The champion is out.” Uriel cannot beat Iranian athlete and says goodbye without a getting medal at the World Championships. Hajizavareh (IRI) won.
6. Russia, unstoppable Russia. Gaun gave no chance during his matches… overwhelming.
7. The best of the 1st. female semifinal in the -46 category) The celebration. Romoldavona (UKR) and Lin (TPE) gave too little.
8. Wongpattanakit (THA) celebrates her access to the Final of the WTF World Taekwondo Championships.
9. Ashour (IRI) in an emotional and tough combat against the local Poiseev (RUS) reached the final. Here in the match turning point when he gave a 3-point kick on the face.
10. Ketbi (BEL), the Belgian under the WTF flag got the access to the Final in the most exciting match of the night, defeating Zhao (CHN) and ensures the silver medal.
11. Wongpattanakit (THA) has no trouble defeating Romoldavona (UKR) and becomes World Champion.
12. Wongpattanakit (THA) celebrating her victory carrying her country´s flag.
13. Wongpattanakit (THA) Champion in the -46kg weight category at the 2015 World Taekwondo Championships held in Chelyabinsk.
14. Ashour (IRI) was too much for the Belgian Ketbi (BEL) and reached the glory in Chelyabinsk.
15. Ashour (IRI) Champion at the -58kg weight category at the 2015 World Taekwondo Championships held in Chelyabinsk.
Marcos López Rodriguez, Exclusive MasTKD