The head of the Pan American Taekwondo Union, Ji Ho Choi, invited all the Member National Associations – MNA – who may be interested in hosting the Pan Am Qualification Tournament for Rio 2016 Olympic Games to send their applications no later than March 31, 2015, since PATU must inform the WTF about the host city, venue and dates of the event by the end of April, 2015.
The PATU Executive Council will make the selection via e-mail voting process.
The application should include the following information.
- Hosting Country & City
- Name of the Venue
- Proposed Competition Days
- Proposed Number of Competition Areas
- Head Quarter Hotel (5 Star)
- Technical Official & Referee Hotel (4 Star or above)
- Proposed Event Hosting Fee
- Proposed Number of Air Tickets for WTF
- Proposed Number of Air Tickets for PATU
- Proposed Number of Hotel Rooms at the HQ Hotel
- Proposed Number of Hotel Rooms at the Technical Official Hotel
- Proposed Details of Local Transportation for WTF & PATU VIPs and Technical Officials
- Proposed Budget for the Event
- Letter of Support from National, Provincial, and City Government
- Letter of Support from NOC
- Proposed Number of Hotel Rooms & Board Support for Developing Countries