The Global Membership System (GMS) team sent a reminder to all member nation associations, informing about the way in which the reductions of ranking points will be carried out, starting in 2011 until 2015. Due to the changes made in the ranking rules, this process is done different as it was done in 2014.
Below you will find the details ranking points reductions:
- 2011 The ranking points got during 2011 will be completely removed
- 2012 Only 25% of the total points earned in 2012 will be taken into account
- 2013 Only 50% of the total points earned in 2013 will be taken into account
- 2014 There will be a reduction of 25% of points earned each month in 2014. (see the explanation below in 2015)
- 2015 For the February Ranking, the 100% of the total points earned in January 2015 will be accounted, and no reduction from January 2014 as there was not any competition in that month. For the March Ranking, the 100% of the total points earned in February 2015 will be accounted, and there will be a reduction of 25% of the points earned in February 2014, and so on until completing the year.