The World Taekwondo Federation made an excellent decisión by establishing key dates for the most important events to be held next year, searching to establish a regular schedule and therefore benefitting all the MNA´s.
All interested in conducting a WTF sanctioned event must adhere to the Schedule we present below:
It is important to highlight the dates in which certain events should be carried out:
- G1: between February and December.
- G2: between February and June.
- Continental Championships: between February and June. (advisable between April and June every two years and one year after the World Cup.)
- Junior and Cadet World Championships (to be held in a single event starting in 2016) even numbered years only.
- World Para-Taekwondo Championships and for deaf (to be carried out in a single event starting in 2017): odd numbered years only.
Alex Korram, Exclusive MasTKD